- The boys from Battles know how to put on a fantastic show
- I will be a yellow jacket next semester (ahh!)
- A really engaging show can go on for hours, when it feels like it has only been no more than fifteen minutes
- I think the dorkiest possible look for me is the Milhouse VanHouten look. I will strut it this Halloween. I like it.
- Did I mention Battles puts on a great show?
Listen to some spoooky sounds on WRAS just in time for Halloween from 8-10pm EST tonight. HERE.
Sometimes I feel like I can get nuffin’ right, but I can listen to Rilo Kiley, which makes any situation 47% better.
Bought my brothers their Halloween costumes online as an early Christmas present. MAKE WAY FOR SCOOBY DOO AND EINSTEIN THIS HALLOWEEN (both their choices, just shows how awesome they are).
Things that are happening in November:
- Watching Charles Spearin perform The Happiness Project LIVE
- Hearing Bill Nye GIVE A TALK
(within the course of a WEEK)
Trying to study, but vertigo and the prospects of taking up embroidery again are much too distracting.
I am going to turn into an onion, tomato, or grain of rice. You are what you eat, right? I am also certain that my frugality and lack of money is turning me into an accidental vegan.
Look at this Ecuadorian goodness. If you are a lemon lover such as myself, this tastes like heaven in a bowl (or ceviche sans the fish). WILL POST RECIPE LATAR, GATARS.